Terms and Conditions
1. Business hours: 6.30 am to 2.30 pm. On request also outside business hours.
2. Service is being performed in company’s and customer’s premises i.e. according to law.
3. Professional inspection is being conducted according to law or corresponding regulations/standards.
4. According to the standard SIST EN ISO/IEC 17020/2012 the Mass Laboratory is a type C inspection body, meaning it ensures the separation of inspection service businesses from the activities of production and service of weighing instruments.
5. The services are priced according to the price list, valid on the day of signing the contract. The price list is available in the Mass Laboratory’s head office. The price of service for individual inquiry is provided in a contract or accepted client’s offer.
6. Inquiries can be submitted either in person, by phone, E-Mail or fax.
7. Inspection body is not responsible for any damage of seal or verification markings caused by a client.
8. The client is obliged to ensure the verification is carried out before the verification’s expiration date.
9. Inspection body is not responsible for any sanctions after the verification has expired due to client’s fault.
10. The client must ensure all weighing instruments due for verification are available.
11. All disputes shall be resolved by the district court in Celje, Slovenia.
12. Appeals and complaints must be sent in written form or given verbally in the Mass Laboratory’s head office.
13. The Mass Laboratory is obliged to resolve every appeal in the shortest time possible and to notify the client in writing.
14. The Metrology Institute of the Republic of Slovenia is notified in advance of inspection and verification of each weighing instrument (location and weighing instrument information).