According to Metrological Policy (Official Journal of RS, no. 97/14) a verification is a procedure used for inspecting that a weighing instrument meets legal requirements. If the instrument meets all requirements, the instrument is sealed and labelled with verification label.
- periodic verification must be ensured by the owner of instrument in mandatory deadlines for each type of weighing instrument.
- after repair verification must be carried out when the instrument has been altered (repaired or extended). It must be ensured by the owner of the instrument.
- initial verification is necessary when the first installation of the instrument has been completed. It must be ensured by the manufacturer of the instrument or its legal representative.
On request we provide certificate of conformity for subsequent verifications.
We provide verifications for:
– Non-automatic weighers:
- retail, counting, labelling, table
- industrial, floor, pallet, truck
- body weight
- meat processing
- for weighing of road vehicles (with self-service terminal)
- for axle weighing
- for weighing of railroad vehicles
– Automatic weighers:
- Automatic gravimetric filling instruments for packaging (open-mouth and valve bags, bottles, etc.)
- Automatic weighers for individual weighing such as:
- automatic checkweigher,
- automatic weigher with separator,
- automatic weigh labeller.
- Automatic weighers for weighing of vehicles in movement.
– Weighers for construction purposes
Time periods of Subsequent Verifications:
Non-automatic weighers and weighers for construction purposes:
- 2 years for capacities up to 9.000 kg
- 1 year for capacities above 9.000 kg
- 1 year for Automatic weighers for individual weighing
- 1 year for Automatic gravimetric filling instruments for packaging
- 2 years for Discontinuous totalising automatic weighing instruments
- 2 years for Continuous totalising automatic weighing instruments (belt weighers)
- 2 years for Automatic weighers for weighing of rail vehicles in movement